Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me

Missionary Madi and Sister Adasme and several ward members went to the local elementary school to hand out food and juice. They have been celebrating Family Week in the Philippines so every day they did a family activity. Missionary Madi said that everyone who went with her were shy and apparently forgot how to speak Cebuano so she had to do all the talking (which would have happened shyness or not). She said it totally reminded her of working at Little Flippers back at home and her service trips with them to Mexico.

"I love service and I know that we serve people everyday but it is fun to do it in other ways too, that you can actually see the success from."  - Missionary Madi
Happy, Happy, Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment