|Root Canal & Crown = 10500 Pisos ($250.00 American)|
So the ten things I've learned in Phili are as follows:
1. Nothing is inappropriate or off limits. the more bastos (vulgar) the better. for example this last week we had a talent show at the church and they danced like strippers...no joke...its like t clay up in here..and they love songs with swear words. I think they just like making us mishes feel uncomfortable.
2. Brown eyes exist. aka my comp. she lovesss the Philis. I'm gonna die when she marries one...don't worry bragaayyy I do not have brown eyes.
3. If it looks like chicken and smells like chicken and they say its chicken. its not chicken.
4. Heavenly Father knows us and loves us and is here for us. We have these one investigators that drive me crazy and are so hard to teach but I still love them. It's complicated. and they really are brilliant and ask bomb questions that are freaking hard so the last couple times we have gone there I am praying like cray cray that I will be able to help them and answer their pangutana and its amazing how much easier its gotten. I understand there tagolog and I can answer questions that are so hard. Heavenly Father really cares about every single one of us and wants to help us. just PRAY!! And read the Book Of Mormon erridayyy.
5. RM are freaks. pray for me.
That's all I got. The 5 things I've learned in Phili na lang...haha
|Missionary Madi eating seaweed?|
|Sister Dumas has a new style!|