Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

What you doin?

Missionary Madi never ceases to amaze us. There is always a cute child hanging on this sister missionary. I am sure they love this American Sister! What an amazing example of love she is. I am sure she is touching lives in ways she will never understand. Her Heavenly Father has been so generous to her.
"Last Monday we had a really fun activity and hiked down to the dagat (ocean) in the rain and had a big fire and the members swam. I was so jealous. It was so pretty and it was raining the ENTIRE time so I pretty much should've swam anyways because I got so soaked."
I asked Missionary Madi what they were cooking. She said they were cooking chicken, pork and hot dogs & rice. Missionary Madi made mashed potatoes. She said it was pouring the whole time they were trying to cook. This does not look healthy. Notice the open plate of raw meat just sitting on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment