Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Palo Philippines

Missionary Madi is in a new area. Missionary Madi is speaking a new language Waray! Missionary Madi's has a new companion, Sister Duke! Missionary Madi is serving in the area that was hit the hardest by the typhoon, Palo!
Our church! Lots of work to do in Palo!
"So I have been transferred to Palo, Tacloban. the area that got hit the hardest of all the areas in all of Phili. they say that about 95% of the people died. So we will be doing all we can to help that 5% because there is a reason that they are still here. The people are amazing and even though I have no idea how I am going to help them and I don't understand at all what they went through. I know that I have so much to learn from them. To be honest though I am a little freaked out. This is the last area I wanted to be transferred to which is exactly why I am here of course! (haha)"
 Phili Pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment