Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Devotional President Andaya and Sister Andaya

President and Sister Andaya will be released in June 2014 one month before Missionary Madi comes home.

"So after the CSP (community service project) we had a devotional/farewell party for the Andaya's because they go home this June 29. I bawled like a baby. All of us missionaries stood up and sang Armies of Helaman and as you all know that is my missionary jam and I just broke down. I have LOVED being a missionary so much. As i look around its safe to say that I have had a pretty easy mission and I am so thankful for every little second of it. Bad or good. I know that Heavenly Father has changed me into the daughter he wants me to be and I am still not all the way there yet but I have come so far."


 MY BATCH! JANUARY 30,2013 TO JULY 30,2013 
Fuzzy Pictures but still love these two smiles! Content is still worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment