Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

TYPHOON BASYUNG SURVIVOR- CAMOTES ISLAND

Typhoon Again! Is this possible? Missionary Madi was on a another Island when Typhoon Basyung hit the Philippines:
"We went on splits in Camotes (another island) that is so sick!!! That's what the pictures are from. It is beautiful there and we were there during that typhoon and it got hit really hard haha #typhoonsLOVEme we did alright though and I mostly just slept through it. I was so tired. I did wake up to the ceiling leaking on my face though and that was gross. So because of that we got stuck there for 3 days. 3 days of finding or exploring the island :) then we finally made it home on Sunday for church. It was a tiring week. I slept in my own bed once last week."
PEACE OUT! MISSIONARY MADI IS HEADED BACK TO THE TACLOBAN MISSION!
"So big news of the day is I got called back to Tacloban this morning and I will be leaving this Monday. I know that is really fast. I love it here in Cebu but I know that is time for me to go back. I'm not all better yet and I'm still having headaches but I am sleeping now :) a step of improvement. I don't know what area I will be going back to or who my comp is but I'm praying for Ormoc or pretty much anything than the other language of the mission."

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous. I can't believe that Madi gets to wake up everyday in the Philippines. Such an adventure.

    ReplyDelete