Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ten Months

Missionary Madi celebrated her 10 month anniversary on November 30, 2013. She has had more than her fair share of wild adventures in those 10 months. She is an amazing example to her family and friends.   
Pretty much a giant in spirit and dedication to her savior!
"My testimony is really growing from all my "fun" experiences I am having and I have truly loved every minute of these 10 months!! This next 8 better slow down."
"Oh and I felt a earthquake the other day too. Ya that better not happen again. I can't do anymore natural disasters."

Behold, my soul delighteth in the things of the Lord; and my heart pondereth continually upon the things which I have seen and heard. 
2 Nephi 4:16 
We choose the temple lights at Temple Square for her ten month celebration. It is always fun to get together and celebrate our missionary. She keeps us ever humble with her courage and diligence.

Missionary Madi's twin sister Kenzie is her biggest supporter! Twin Love for Eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment