Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cebu East Mission Filipino Christmas Party

LET YOUR 
FAITH 
BE BIGGER THAN YOUR 
FEAR!
Missionary Madi says that she has been super busy. The Christmas season brings with it lots of extra activities. This week was started off with traveling to Cebu for there Mission Christmas Party. She stated.....

"First of all we had a really fun time at the mission Christmas Partyyy in Cebu. The whole mission got to go to Cebu and we had like a devotional thing and we got to watch the Christmas devotional from the first presidency. You all need to go watch that it is a good reminder of the real meaning of Christmas. Then we did like a giant talent show that was pretty lame except for the polys that did the haka (ya they would kill me if they saw how much i just butchered the spelling of that) I love polys. they are hilarious, and loud, like me :) jk. basta and then after the party everyone else went home but i was sick and afflicted so i had to go stay at the mission home."

Poem and words shared by President Thomas S. Monson at the Christmas Devotional 
By English poet Christina Rossetti
What can I give Him,
Poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd
I would bring a lamb.
If I were a Wise Man
I would do my part,
Yet what can I give Him?
Give my heart.
 
As the Christmas season envelops us with all its glory, may we, as did the Wise Men, seek a bright, particular star to guide us in our celebration of the Savior’s birth. May we all make the journey to Bethlehem in spirit, taking with us a tender, caring heart as our gift to the Savior.
Missionary Madi was so excited to see Sister Adasme at the Christmas Party she really misses her and the life changing spiritual and fun loving experiences they shared together.
My MTC Batch
My Tacloban Batch  

No comments:

Post a Comment