Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Cebu - Liloan

Missionary Madi has been transferred to a new area. She is now a Sister Training Leader and will be closer to the Mission President and have some help healing from all of the events the past two months have brought to her. Her letter was pretty real this week and she knows that she needs lots of prayers to overcome her trials. She understands she cannot do this alone.

".... I really want to stay here and I know I should, but I want to come home too. It's a lot of mixed emotions but I REALLY want to push through it and make it to the end. I am going too :) But please keep me in your prayers because I cannot do this by myself. I need you guys help and Heavenly Fathers. I have learned through this that we are all so dependent upon Him in everything. Maybe thats why I had to go through this....maybe I needed some humbling....prolly :)"

Her new companion is Sister Abubo and she is Filipino which Missionary Madi loves. They are in the city and she does not love that. However her new apartment is off the chain..... She has a couch. First time she has had one in a year. They were able to go to the temple. Temple time is good for this missionary's soul.

"...There are times when we will experience heartbreaking sorrow, when we will grieve and when we may be tested to our limits. however such difficulties allow us to change for the better, to rebuild our lives in the way our Heavenly Father teaches us, and to become something different from what we were -- better than what we were, more understanding than what we were, with stronger testimonies than we had before."
-Thomas S. Monson October 2013
Doctrine & Covenants Section 121: 7-9 
 My son, apeace be unto thy soul; thine badversity and thine afflictions shall be but a csmall moment;
 And then, if thou aendure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy bfoes.
 Thy afriends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands.


KAMUSTA KAMO MGA GWAPA GAWAS KON KK
Translation: What's up homies?

No comments:

Post a Comment