Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Grazens

Missionary Madi regardless of her struggles remains a beautiful ray of light to all who see her. I told her this picture made me cry. She told me "It made you cry because of the big bags under my eyes." I think she is beautiful and I am so thankful for her willingness to continue serving. Her desire to work through the emotional hardships caused by the typhoon is humbling. She is amazing and such a great example to all of us!
Fasting & Prayers for the Tacloban Philippines Mission.
 
These Sister Missionaries are a Testament of the Inner Beauty that comes from living a Christ centered Life!
LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE
We have in common the gospel of Jesus Christ. And we know it is our responsibility to share the truths of the gospel with others. One of the chief ways in which we can share the gospel is to be a righteous example, and it is about this that I wish to speak to you today. The Apostle Paul admonished, “Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.”1 He also wrote that the followers of Christ should be “as lights in the world.”2

This is what I would hope for each of us—that we might be a light to the world.
Thomas S. Monson BYU Devotional November 1, 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment