Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Physco Doctor

Missionary Madi was able to spend some time at the mission home with President & Sister Tanner. They spoiled her and gave her a little home time. Popcorn! 6 Bags to be exact and movies. She was in heaven because they had a microwave. However the true intent of the stay was to deal with nightmares and flash backs from the Typhoon. They had her write her story so that she could begin to put the pieces into place.
View from the Mission Mansion and the port!
"Well I finally did it. Here is my story. They made me write it. I have been in the mission home for 2 days now and I am feeling much better. I received a blessing last night from President Tanner and I didn't have any nightmares last night :) Don't worry about me people I am doing great!"
 I LOVE YOU ALL :) HAVE A GREAT WEEK
Sister Kramz


TYPHOON YOLANDA
For her whole account you are welcome to contact me and I will send you a copy. These are Missionary Madi's companions through the storm.

Sister's Dumas, Kramer, Adasme & Sousa
I want to close this with my testimony. Typhoon Yolanda is over now but this experience is in no way over for me yet, I don’t know how long I will have to struggle through this but I know that it is all for my benefit and I pray that Heavenly Father will help me learn everything I need to from this. I know that this experience will forever affect my life. I learned a lot while writing my story and although it was really hard and I tried really hard to get out of it, it was good. It helped me recognize all my blessing and all the miracles I witnessed throughout this experience and how thankful I am for them. I have said this before and I will say it again, I would not change this for the world. I have learned so much about myself and my relationship with my Heavenly Father has become stronger. I have learned to truly trust Him and rely on Him for EVERYTHING. I know that my journey isn’t over yet and I don’t know if it ever will be but I know that I can’t do it without and Him and I know that I don’t have to. I know that Heavenly Father loves me and He loves you. Never forget that. Bad things happen but he will never forsake us. 

28 ¶aCome unto me, all ye that blabour and are heavy laden, and I will give you crest.
29 Take my ayoke upon you, and blearn of me; for I am cmeek anddlowly in eheart: and ye shall find frest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is aeasy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30
My favorite scripture right now, I know that I can come unto my Savior and that I can find rest. I am also loving this song Mercies in Disguise.
"Blessings"
We pray for blessings, we pray for peace
Comfort for family, protection while we sleep
We pray for healing, for prosperity
We pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering
And all the while, You hear each spoken need
Yet love us way too much to give us lesser things

'Cause what if your blessings come through rain drops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise

We pray for wisdom, Your voice to hear
We cry in anger when we cannot feel You near
We doubt your goodness, we doubt your love
As if every promise from Your word is not enough
And all the while, You hear each desperate plea
And long that we'd have faith to believe

'Cause what if your blessings come through rain drops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise

When friends betray us
When darkness seems to win
We know that pain reminds this heart
That this is not,



This is not our home
It's not our home

'Cause what if your blessings come through rain drops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near

What if my greatest disappointments or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy
What if trials of this life

The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are your mercies in disguise

I can’t fully see it yet but I needed this and I am thankful for it. I know that Heavenly Father knows what I can handle and what I can do and he won’t give me anything I can’t overcome. I know that He answers prayers. I know that Our Savior Jesus Christ died for each and every one of us and He knows exactly how I feel. I am thankful for this opportunity that I have to represent him here in The Philippines.  I am thankful for my mission and I would not want to be anywhere else no matter how hard. I know that all of this is true and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. TanangibilannakosangalanniJesuKristo, Amen.

Sister Madison Kramer

December 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment