Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sister Training Leader - STL

“Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. ‘Accentuate the positive.’ Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love Life.” 

–Gordon B. Hinkley


Missionary Madi seems to think she might have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)! Seriously anyone who has ever known this girl since birth can tell you "No Doctor Note Needed" she for sure has a hyperactivity disorder of some type. 
Her and her compie enjoying a hubble hubble ride.
 Missionary Madi has this crazy desire to share with us every stray dog that she finds that she thinks is cute. She states that it was the cutest dirtiest puppy ever. I think she sends these puppy pictures just for Kenzie.

"I went on my first splits this week! With Sister Adasme actually, so it was the easiest thing ever and way normal but it was fun because my little anak is doing so good and she has learned so much :)"
"I've been wearing jackets and Sister Abubo saw goosebumps for the first time in her life! (haha). I am never coming home I will freeze to death. Maybe you all could move to Hawaii before July?? that would be cool!"
"Yesterday I went on splits too with Sister McCurdy she is a gymnast from.....somewhere besides Utah. Like the only person here. We had lots of fun. Turns out I kinda sorta like being an stl (sister training leader). I've learned out here that I am not much into routine (I know you are all so surprised) but I find it very boring and being an stl is far from boring. That is the only positive thing I've found about doing extra work (hahahah,I am the slacker). And in the words of BK it will help me if I lose myself in the service and I guess you cant struggle if you don't think about yourself! :) That's the plan people. I know Heavenly Father will bless me if i do my best for him everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment